Dedicated Leads Groups Exclusively for Metro Chamber Members
Meet potential new customers and make valuable business-to-business connections! Chamber Connections is a dedicated, professional leads group and the place for business professionals to come together and grow their business through sharing ideas, referrals, and contacts. Learn effective ways to network, incorporate social media into your personal and professional branding, and establish a group of peers dedicated to helping one another grow through business relationships.
Here are the details you need to know:
- Must be a Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce member in good standing to participate.
- Each Chamber Connections club will have a minimum of 15 members and a maximum of 50 members.
- Only one member from each business classification will be admitted to a group.
- Groups are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If a business classification slot is already filled in the current group members will be placed on a waiting list and new groups established once the group minimum of 15 members is met.
- Club dues are $120.00 every six months.
There are two Chamber Connections groups: the first meets at 5:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesday of the month, and the second meetings the first and third Wednesday of the month. Please check the Metro Chamber calendar for meeting details, locations and scheduling changes. If you are interested in joining the Monday group, please email Art Goldberg, email@example.com, and include your name, your company name and the business/industry that you represent. Guests are welcome to attend. Please have any guests RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Wednesday group, please email Lita Stein, email@example.com, and include your name, your company name and the business/industry that you represent. Guests are welcome to attend. Please have any guests RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.