National Clean Energy Summit 5.0 Announces New Speakers
Additions to the already impressive speaker lineup for the National Clean Energy Summit 5.0 have been announced. Liquid Metal Battery Corporation CEO Philip Giudice will join Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce president and CEO Kristin McMillan and American filmmaker Chris Paine, whose most noted documentaries include Who Killed The Electric Car? and Revenge of the Electric Car to help lead the nation's foremost conversation about clean energy options.
Additional newly confirmed speakers and panelists include:
• Doug Larson, Executive Director, Western Interstate Energy Board
• Arun Majumdar, Former Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E)
• Rose McKinney-James, Owner, Energy Works Consulting LLC
• Neal Smatresk, President, UNLV
• Dr. Hermant Taneja, Co-founder, Advanced Energy Economy
• Audrey Zibelman, Founder, CEO & President, Viridity Energy, Inc.
President Bill Clinton will deliver the keynote address.
This exciting event is next week! Register today at www.cleanenergysummit.org
Clean Energy Project