Just joined the Chamber? Celebrating an important anniversary? Have you moved offices, or opened a new location? Mark this important occasion with a ribbon cutting ceremony to publicize your business’ achievement online and in print!
1. A photo caption must be submitted prior to scheduling your ribbon cutting event. Once your caption is received, every attempt will be made to schedule your ribbon cutting on your requested date. However, based on availability, you may need to select a secondary date for your ribbon cutting.
2. The ribbon cutting feature is an announcement. Our policy is to treat every Chamber member business equally and fairly. The ribbon cutting feature is an opportunity to tell members about your company and its milestone. Please refrain from using phrases that make product offers or ask customers to take action. The focus should be on your company’s name, location and type of business. (See example below).
“ABC Soup Company is proud to announce the grand opening of its Las Vegas location. The company is located at 1234 Business Street and specializes in a variety of high quality soup products. (123) 976-SOUP. www.cheapsoup.com”
3. Your caption must be 40 words or less. Captions submitted in excess of 40 words will be edited to meet the word limit. Due to space limitations, there are no exceptions. Please note, web addresses are considered one word. Your 40-word photo caption should include type of event, location and company description. The Chamber reserves the right to change or modify captions prior to print as necessary.
4. Look for your ribbon cutting to be published online within one month, and in the Business Voice 3-4 months after completion date. Be sure to check back frequently and link your ribbon cutting photo and caption to your website once published!
5. TIMING IS EVERYTHING. Not only is the date and time of your event important, but also getting notification out about it. The Chamber requests two weeks to ensure that your account executive can attend your event. You should send your press release to news outlets 2-4 weeks prior to your event.
6. DAYS AND TIMES. We schudule ribbon cuttings Monday – Thursday, during the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Complete the form below to request for a ribbon cutting ceremony for your business. For more information, contact Nicole Neal at 702.586.3838 or email@example.com.