BizPAC Gives You a Voice in State and Local Government
The Chamber's Government Affairs team works closely with business leaders and policymakers at state and local levels of the government to keep the interests of your business at the forefront of impactful discussions and decisions. To keep these pro-business efforts, the Chamber relies on BizPAC, its Political Action Committee.
BizPAC is funded by the generous contributions of Chamber members and allows the Chamber to advocate on behalf of your business. BizPAC:
- Helps elect business-friendly policymakers
- Works to pass laws that protect business
- Ensures your interests are kept in front of elected officials
BizPAC contributions have helped the Chamber:
- Successfully advocate for economic development initiatives, including the passage of Interstate 11.
- Help defend the business community against legislation and policies that are potentially harmful to the business climate in Southern Nevada.
- Testify against increasing the state unemployment tax on businesses.
- Successfully advocate for major public policy changes in reforming Nevada's public employee retirement and benefits program during the last Legislative session.
- Ensure timely and continuing representation in Washington, D.C. to fight harmful legislation and support pro-business legislation.
- Successfully work with policymakers in Carson City for transparency and acountability in the collective bargaining process
Please note that contributions to BizPAC are voluntary and are not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Some non-profit organizations and agencies may be prohibited from giving political contributions. Non-profit organizations should check with their tax preparer.
BizPAC's number one priority is to protect the way Chamber members do business.
A BizPAC contribution is an investment in your bottom line.
INVEST ONLINE NOW!