Southern Nevada needs to improve the condition and performance of its infrastructure for national and regional competitiveness in this global age.
- Promote and support understanding, development, funding, and implementation of infrastructure projects in Southern Nevada.
- Support highway, road, and rail measures to facilitate passenger and goods movement in and out of Nevada.
- Support efforts to preserve and further develop the state's commercial air service industry and encourage efficient and safe passenger and cargo operations at McCarran International Airport and other installations.
- Advance the development of and access to modern and dependable technology infrastructure.
- Promote the importance of Nevada's water resources to industry, the economy and maintain good stewardship of our water including vigilant defense of Nevada's rights in the Colorado River.
||Thursday, December 6, 2012
||Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
6671 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 300
Las Vegas, NV 89119
||2:00 - 4:00 p.m.