Advertising & Marketing
Put Your Business Front and Center.
Through your Chamber membership, you have affordable access to a number of targeted and broad scope advertising options. From print to web, the Chamber has exclusive members-only pricing for its menu of advertising and marketing tools to help you grow your business, gain exposure in the marketplace and build your brand.
The Chamber is now partnering with the Las Vegas Review-Journal and Las Vegas Business Press to handle all of its advertising for the Business Voice and the Chamber's website, LVChamber.com. This is a great way for members to leverage opportunities to publicize their business and reach more prospective clients.
For more information on advertising opportunities available to Chamber members, contact Susan Slane at 702.383.0337 or email@example.com.
The Business Voice
The Business Voice delivers the news Chamber members look forward to every month. Packed with news, advocacy updates, upcoming events, members making news, facts and figures, the Business Voice delivers an affordable way to reach thousands of business consumers.
- 83% of Chamber members report reading the Business Voice
- Affordable business-to-business communication with 30-day staying power, and additional exposure on LVChamber.com for an additional year after publication
- Same circulation as similar publications for 25% less
Get noticed on the Chamber's websit. Internet advertising opportunities include:
- Banner and tile ads
- Embedded text content with hyperlinks
- Enhanced listings in the online business directory, with logo and "Pop to the Top" features
Electronic Membership Directory
Send out targeted mailings to the Chamber membership directory. With the Chamber Electronic Membership Directory, you're given a complete list of current members' mailing information on a one-time basis in an Excel spreadsheet. This list may be used twice in a 12-month period for direct mail.
Eleven consecutive monthly updates with the mailing information for new members will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Each new member list may be used twice in a 12-month period for direct mail.
Please call for pricing. President's Club members receive a complimentary one-time use of the membership mailing list during their first year of membership. Please call the Chamber for more information.
Monthly New Member Lists
You can also opt to order new member lists without ordering the full member list. Twelve consecutive monthly updates with mailing information for new members will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Each new member list may be used twice in a 12-month period for direct mail.
Boost Your Brand Exposure with a Chamber Sponsorship.
Sponsoring one of the Chamber's events or programs is a high-impact, cost-efficient way to give your company exposure throughout the business community. Sponsorship of a Chamber program or event is budget-friendly for small to large businesses and gives your company:
- Increased brand exposure.
- Exclusive associations with high profile business events featuring business leaders and top policymakers in unique, stylish venues.
- Credible community exposure.
- Highly-targeted advertising placement across a variety of print and web media.
- Access to new business relationships and potential customers.
For more information on how you can grow your business through sponsorships, contact Peggy Franzino at 702.586.3847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.